Overview on IFand Keto: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnyFVWwzgJI
SIBO: <a href=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQESlxQKIm8″ target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQESlxQKIm8
Dr. Berg talks about all the possible reasons for not being able to sleep. It is recommended to do long walks when you have sleeping problems. Potassium, Magnesium and Phosphorus are the key minerals for sleep and you can get it from leafy greens, vegetables and meat. Phosphorus is an accelerator of the nervous system and consuming too much protein and not enough vegetables could also cause problems with sleep. He also discussed the things that could interfere with your sleep.
Reasons for Not Being Able to Sleep:
1. Coffee, Tea – Too much caffeine
2. Chocolate – It has stimulants
3. Over-training – Could cause high pulse rate at night.
4. Sitting in the computer all day
5. Consuming too many refined carbs and sugar
6. Consuming too much protein and not enough vegetables.
7. Consuming too much fat at night
8. Excessive Thinking
9. Muscle Cramps (electrolytes: https://shop.drberg.com/electrolyte-powder-regular)
10. Digestion problems – SIBO, Bloating, Gas, Disruption in Bowels
11. Overactive Adrenal Glands – Adrenal helps regulate stress.
13. Bladder problems – Prostate, Menopause, Insulin Resistance
Possible Causes of High Pulse Rate:
1. Acidic pH
2. Potassium Deficiency – Potassium is a physiological tranquilizer that calms the nervous system down.
Things that Prevent You from Going to Sleep:
• Watching TV before going to bed
• EMF – Electromagnetic Field
• Light – Darkness stimulates a sleep hormone called melatonin.
• Breathing – Slow down your inhalation and exhalation in 5 seconds to calm down your nervous system.
Key Minerals for Sleep:
• Phosphorus – Meat, fish and eggs
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, 52 years of age is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of The New Body Type Guide and other books published by KB Publishing. He has taught students nutrition as an adjunct professor at Howard University. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
DR. BERG’S SHOP: http://shop.drberg.com/
Follow us on FACEBOOK: fb.me/DrEricBerg
Send a Message to his team: m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG: https://www.drberg.com/dr-eric-berg/bio
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The Health & Wellness, Dr. Berg Nutritionals and Dr. Eric Berg, D.C. are not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this video or site.